Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 79: Become and expert on Today


Day 79: Become and expert on Today

Read all the newspapers from A to Z and watch all the news bulletins so that by midnight tonight no one in the world knows more about the events of Day 79 than you.  Here is a quick test to check your knowledge before you use it to attain unheard of riches and power:

Weather in Zambia today: Low of 62 in some parts High of 90 in others
Number of wars in progress today: About 14
World population today: 6868323909 and counting

Result of main sporting event today: US Open Round 2 Andy Roddick to play Janko Tipsarevek
First topic on Jerry Springer today: "I kissed your man and I liked it"
Middle East oil reserves today:  Can't find it

Number of astronauts in space today: 6 all on the ISS
Lottery results in Colorado today: 01 06 11 21 23 28
Percentage of faked orgasims today: n/a
Time spent waiting for phones to be picked up: n/a

Moon-Earth distance at midday: 238,857 miles
Horoscope of Leo's with Scorpio ascendants: Make yourself feel better by taking care of small things on your to-do list. Checking items off allows you to perceive progress. Pay attention to both household and family concerns. A surprise party may be in order.
Number of birthdays worldwide: 137,080



Congratulations: you are now the world's leading expert on today's news.  Tomorrow morning be sure to get a business card printed and send it to everyone you know.

My answers are in bold to what I could find.  If there is an n/a its because its impossible to know and this book being ridiculous again.  I was surprised naively at all the current wars, and I couldn't find the number of birthdays today but I did find births.



No comments:

Post a Comment