Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 1: This Book will Change Your Life


I’ve decided its time to give this blog some sort of purpose besides just posting pictures of things I like. So… I decided to brush off the old book that claims to change your life, and this time really try and get through it. Everyday I will do one thing out of the book and post about it. It should take about a year to finish. At the end, who knows, maybe it will be life changing… I can’t find out unless I try!

** NOTE- I WAS DOING THIS ON TUMBLR BUT I WAS POSTING TO MYSELF AS NO ONE WAS FOLLOWING, SO I DECIDED TO MOVE IT HERE WHERE MORE PEOPLE MAY SEE IT AND ENJOY IT, THE TUMBLR IS STILL THERE FOR OTHER THINGS I HEART THOUGH. THIS MEANS MOST OF THESE POSTS HAPPENED IN THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE'RE IN REAL TIME**

No comments:

Post a Comment