Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4: World Coloring In Day



Day 4: World Coloring In Day

Today, work out your globetrotting plans for the rest of your time on earth, and get on the phone to an accredited travel agent. NB: the State Dept. currently discourages travel to the following countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe, North Yemen. Fill in country by country:

Green: Been there done that

Blue: Intend to go there this year

Yellow: Intend to go there sometime before I die

Red: Happy never to set foot there in my whole life

See photos for what I decided… I also added Orange for places I wanted to visit in the next 2-5 years because this year seemed too soon and before I die seems very open ended.

On my green list was the U.S. although I still have ground to cover here.

On my blue list was Canada, and the United Kingdom.

On my orange list was Mexico, Brazil, Most of Europe, Japan and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).

My yellow list was pretty much everywhere. I’m hoping that before I die some random places in Africa as well as other places around the world (including Afghanistan and Iran) will be safer to travel to.

Which leads to my red list… basically these are red just for safety reasons. The following are red. Cuba, Colombia, North Korea, Iraq, Saudia Arabia and close surrounding countries minus U.A.E and Most of the middle of Africa including the Republic of Congo and the North Western tip of Africa.

I have to state that its not that I would be happy to never go to the red places, I wish they were at peace and it was easier to go there because I’m sure they all have tons of beauty and culture to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment