Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 70: Take our test and find out if you're a PSYCHOPATH



Day 70: Take our test and find out if you're a PSYCHOPATH


Do you possess these traits?
Not at all: Score 0
Sometimes: Score 1
All the Time: Score 4


1. Glibness Superficial Charm (0)
2. Grandiose sense of self worth (0)
3. Tendency to boredom/Need for stimulation (1)
4. Pathologically lying (0)
5. Cunning/Manipulative behavior (1)
6. Lack of remorse (0)
7. Shallow affect (monotone voice/blank expression) (0)
8. Lack of empathy (0)
9. Parasitic lifestyle (0)
10. Poor behavioral control (0)
11. Promiscuous sexual behavior (0)
12. Behavioral problems early in life (0)
13. Lack of realistic long-term plans (0)
14. Impulsiveness (1)
15. Irresponsible behavior (0)
16. Failure to accept the consequences of actions (0)
17 Many marital relationships (0)
18. Juvenile delinquency (0)
19. Callousness (0)
20. Criminal versatility (0)


For more reliable results, ask a friend to answer this for you.  Surender to police immediately if you score over 40.


As you can see above I scored 3.  I don't get bored easily but I do like to have a lot of stimulation whether it be music, books, tv, computer etc.  I am occasionally impulsive about wanting to move and things like that.  When it comes to work and getting things I think the company needs I know how to talk my way into showing the importance of it and getting that thing.  I guess although its for a good cause it can be a bit manipulative.

No comments:

Post a Comment