



Day 38: Spend some time in a church today.
I was raised Catholic and do believe in God however, I don’t feel that I have to go through the act of mass in order to be spiritual. I haven’t gone to weekly Sunday masses in quite awhile now but do still attend with my family when I’m home for the holidays. I continued to walk past this church when on the hunt for a cab after work and decided on this day to go in. It is a beautiful one. If I had gone out of my way to find a church to go to I would have probably gone to a Catholic one; but this one drew me in with all the prayer ribbons outside. I sat for a few minutes, said a little prayer and left. The solitude, and peace and quiet, even the smell of an empty church is always nice. I’m glad I went.
No comments:
Post a Comment