

Day 32: Tonight control your dreamsFreud postulated that our dreams are essentially the recombined elements of things that had affected us during the day. Today think very hard about three things and see if they crop up in your dreams tonight.
-Hedgehog
-Aeroplane
-Midget
I didn’t have an ounce of spare space in my mind to think about these three things really hard all day while at work. So, needless to say, they didn’t pop up in my dreams. Fortunately, because I can’t imagine what that dream would be like. However, I completely agree with this Freud theory, and am fascinated by what dreams mean. I think that things or people that are on your mind subconsciously or not do tend to creep up in your dreams; it just takes remembering them once you wake up to realize it. My dreams were about work, which just goes to show where all my energy has been going the past 5 years (Whoa, have I been out of school that long now, scary)!
No comments:
Post a Comment