
Day 22: Today agree to meet someone in 10 years’ time. Fill in this coupon and hand it to a stranger or someone you hardly know.
We, the undersigned, may only know each other casually, but we hereby agree to meet up in exactly ten years’ time at __________________ (hour) on the ______________ (date) at _______________________ (place). In case we have changed beyond recognition, we agree to wear the following identifying features: ________________________________. In case we have nothing to say to each other, here is a list of current »hot« topics to reminisce about:
____________________________________________________________________.
Signed ____________________________________________________________
See you in ten years’ time.
Ok so confession, I haven’t done this one yet because I have an issue with cutting up the book while I’m still working through it… I know its crazy but what can I say. So, I’m going to make a copy of it like I did with the Out of Order post in order to complete it. I’m also still trying to decide who I should give this to. I’ll post more when I figure these things out. Luckily, the fact that I’m OCD and must cross things off lists will make it impossible for me to ignore the fact that it hasn’t been completed and I will be forced to do it even more so, so until then… to be continued…
No comments:
Post a Comment