Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 77: Today design your own logo

Day 77: Today design your own logo

These days its important to market yourself.  Everyone needs a carefully thought-out logo to represent their individuality and the exact benefit they bring to society  Design your, then have it printed on all your cups, shirts, and other personal effects.

>> In many respects John Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) did very well for himself, composting and performing many top classical music moments, as well as fathering an impressive twenty children.  But how much better could he have done with a logo?  No one will ever know for certain.<< 


Well I actually have been working on this recently.  I've been re-branding myself.  Since college I've been using my acorn icon as my logo but now I'm trying to make my site, cards etc more playful and fitting for the market I create for.  Here is what I've come up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment