Sunday, August 15, 2010
Day 56: Rock 'n' Roll - Today live the heavy metal lifestyle
Day 56: Rock 'n' Roll - Today live the heavy metal lifestyle at its most decadent...
4pm: Wake up to the gentle bobbing motion of fellatio from some nameless groupie
5pm: Snort two industrial sized lines of coke and take a swig of J. Daniels to help you out of bed
6pm: Trash hotel room, or if too wrecked at least heave the television set out the window
7pm: Threaten manager with loaded gun, doing a convincing imitation of someone who doesn't know or care if the safety is on
8pm: Time for refreshments: pills washed down with vodka and a spliff
9pm: Copulate with two Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders in full view of Dallas Cowboy
10pm: Convince them to tattoo your name on their ass, misspelling it for them
11pm: The night is young and so are the girls around here so time to hit the town
12am: Meet your dealer in bar with bag full of loose banknotes
1am: Shoot up in bar toilet, standing up to avoid the unhygienic seat
2am: OD in limo, but not before wrestling steering wheel from driver
3am: Get arrested trying to throttle nurse for stabbing you and stealing your precious blood
5am: OD again this time in prison hospital
7am: Set fire to prison sheets, trying to light concealed emergency joint
9am: Sink into coma like sleep in pool of own vomit, ensuring plenty of personal space in otherwise crowded cell
10am: Throw up again on lawyer, who should know better than to wear best suit to these occasions
11am: Restorative sleep in tour van
4pm: Repeat until early death and instant immortality
These are so ridiculous! I'm sure rock didn't get this stereotype totally by chance, however, I like to hope most of the musicians and family men who's talent I respect so much aren't this way. From what I know of them it isn't. This isn't really a possible task to complete anyway, nor would I complete it if I could. Its a waste of a day... In my own response to this day I'll just listen to all the best rock music I love and maybe live in my ignorant bliss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment