Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 18: Kill something day


Day 18: Kill something day

So-called »Western civilization« suppresses our legitimate aggressive impulses. Cast off the chains of narrow morality and stamp out the sad life of a member of some inferior species today: an ant, or perhaps a gnat of some kind. Indulge your dark urges before they overwhelm you. After all, as top Russian anarchist Mikhail Bakunin declared: the passion for destruction is also a creative passion…

It was nearing the end of the evening today and I was worried I wouldn’t run into a bug to kill. Than as if fate knew I’m trying to follow this book for real this time, a flying bug appeared in our living room. Poppy (my cat) saw it first and started chasing it around. Luckily she helped me track it because it was a fast one. But thanks to this book, we got it! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment