Saturday, August 14, 2010
Day 49: Make a Citizens Arrest!
Day 49: Make a Citizens Arrest!
When a crime is committed and no police officer is in the vicinity, you have the right and responsibility to make a Citizen’ Arrest. Such crimes include: murder, manslaughter, armed arrest, conspiracy to defraud, littering. That's right buddy just cut it out and hang it around someone's neck.
Since as I mentioned before I don't like involving other people in my quest to complete this book. I decided in the name of completing this task, I would do the citizen arrest but instead of handing it to someone and putting all my information out there I'd write it all out and post it in my building for the people who deserve it. Our 6th floor tenants are extremely noisy and childish, and they set off fire alarms by sneaking out on the roof, scream obscenities in the stairwells, slam doors, stomp around and are constantly creating chaos around here. So to them I post my citizen arrest. Maybe not handing it to them is being cowardly but at least it was brought to their attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment