Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 12: What's Your Type?!

Day 12: What’s Your Type?!

Tick it here today as reminder at drunken parties

Girls

-Dumb Blonde

-Clever Brunette

-Wild Redhead

-Lesbian

-Nag

-Cold Fish

Guys

-Beefcake

-Mr. Nice Guy

-Loaded

-Married with Kids

-Sleezeball

-Handsome prince

Well these weren’t good options for the kind of guy I like. The guys I’m usually attracted to are scruffy, long haired, tattooed, rock stars, that 80’s grunge, or 70’s British Punk (see images above). Ahem… Dave Grohl *hearts*!! So, I decided to make lists of my guy and girl celebrity eye candy.

Guys:

#1 Dave Grohl

#2 Robert Pattinson

#3 Billy Crudup (in Almost Famous)

#4 Jared Leto (without the makeup)

Girls:

#1 Kristen Stewart

#2 Zooey Deschanel

#3 Kat Von D

Everyone is obviously pretty hip a little edgy… and some sort of artistically or musically inclined. I’m not at all into girls like that… but these girls are definitely beauties in my eyes. The funny part of it all though is that the person that I actually fell in love with is not artistic or a rock star… instead he’s an art and music appreciator (with good taste in both), he is obsessed with sports, and is an athlete. He dresses casual and does not have long hair. However, he does have tattoos and is very handsome! It just goes to show that you can’t choose based on a type. So love, you’re in here too! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment