
Day 19: Pretend to be a secret Agent
No one can know. This book was a pretext to get in touch with you. Your government needs you. Don’t look up now, they are watching. Meet at 1300 today outside work. Wave at the grey car. It will pick you up and take you to the secret rendezvous. Good luck. P.S. Tear out this page and swallow it.
I think today’s request was a little silly. I mean what was I supposed to do today that was going to be life changing about this. I obviously can’t flag down a grey car, get in and expect them to take me somewhere other than where I ask them to; unless they decide to kidnap me in the process. So, I just decided to try and be incognito. I wore my sunglasses always in public, even on the subway to seem mysterious. I also eavesdropped a bit when people around me were talking to see if there was any info I could pick up on, being a secret agent and all. Then I completely threw out my disguise when I was walking down Houston and bumped into my artistic idol. Unless that was the rendezvous point and my secret agent skills were better than I thought… I sniffed out one person I’d been wanting to meet in a city with millions! Maybe I’m in the wrong profession…
No comments:
Post a Comment