Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 59: Are You Psychic?


Day 59: Are You Psychic?

Today try lifting at object with your mind.

Beginners
Twig/Stamp/Pen

Intermediate
Chair/Bicycle/Child

Freaks
Weights/Fat Lady/Building

Uri Geller: Uri started bending spoons at the age of four.  He used to thrill his classmates at school by making the clock hands move forward so lessons would end early.  he is now a multi-millionaire several times over.  So you see its well worth cultivating those hidden powers.

Today I decided since I was definitely a beginner I'd try a pen.  I put it on the table in front of me and stared at it willing it wo move.  I eventually became cross-eyed and by no surprise to myself didn't succeed.  I believe the mind holds so much more information then most of us are able to tap into, howevever I'm not sure that I believe this is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment