Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 40: Today play a practical joke.

Day 40: Today play a practical joke.

Classic Pranks

Stick a KICK ME note to someone's back

Superglue a coin to the pavement and watch people try to pick it up

Guaranteed to get a laugh

Light a paper bag full of dogpoop on someone's front step

Cover the toilet bowl with cellophane

Fill the sugar bowl with salt

And of course balance a bucket of water above a door

**Remember not to take it too seriously**

It isn't easy for me to play practical jokes because I'm not good at being sneaky, and I also feel bad. For this day I played an old trick some of my Boston Ballet friends and I used to do in the cafeteria to make sure no one sat at "our" table. The trick is to take a salt shaker unscrew the top put a piece of napkin over the opening and lightly screw the top back on. The person then tries to get salt and nothing comes out, but as they shake harder the top falls off and salt goes everywhere. Today at lunch I decided to do this. I wasn't able to see the outcome since I didn't want to be there to witness it; and I'm sure I'll get bad food karma for this. However, today's task is now complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment