Day 61: Today find out how symmetrical you are
According to recent research at the Ludwig Boltmann Institute for Urban Ethnology, Vienna, symmetrical people are more attractive*. These finding have since been confirmed in 112 different countries and cultures. Draw a line down the middle of your face and measure your symmetry at the following points.
D1: Distance between outer eye corners
D2: Distance between inner eye corners
D3: Distance between pupils
D4: Nose width
D5: Mouth width
D6: Outer jaw width
D7: Chin width
Hint: How do you know if you're asymmetrical without measuring? Well, you can be pretty sure ou are if people have used these words about your physique: quirky, funny, different, special, kooky, homely odd, interesting, unusual, alternatie, ugly.
Ok so you've taken those measurements, now here's an easy guide to working out your degree of symmetry. Add them up in the following manner: D1+D2+D3+D4+D5+D7=Dx. Dx/6=Dz is your baseline symmetry coefficient (BSC:Dz). So far so simple. But, here's where we start cooking. You need to correlate BSC:Dz with the Overall Average Facial Asymmetry Rating (OAFR=0.453). So lets say your BSC:Dz=49mm. Individual Asymmetry Score (GRD)=49/0.453+1 (adjusted) =109.161 Voila... If your GRD<79.8, you are in the top 10% of the general population and should have no trouble getting laid. If 79.9
I didn't draw lines on my face but I did use a soft tape measure.
D1: Distance between outer eye corners - 4.5 in
D2: Distance between inner eye corners- 1.5 in
D3: Distance between pupils - 2.5 in
D4: Nose width - 1.5 in
D5: Mouth width - 2.5 in
D6: Outer jaw width - 5 in
D7: Chin width - 2.5 in
Now I am terrible with math so I'm not sure I did this math problem right. My total of added up amounts should be 15in which I believe is 38mm which I then divide by 0.453 + 1 which would be a total of 84.88. Whew, guess I'm in the clear. Although I think you can tell my face is pretty symmetrical without measuring it.

No comments:
Post a Comment