Day 73: Get a Hobby!
Today is the first day of your new hobby. Choose one of several of the following and look them up on the web for a comprehensive introduction to your new life-long passion.
-Count other people's teeth
-Build a houseboat
-Teach dogs to stand on one leg
-Cultivate pimples around your mouth
-Set out to see all films with Morgan Freeman
-Search for subliminal messages on heavy metal albums. Report your findings.
-Topple a dictator using only the internet.
-Set fire to all brown shoes
-Attempt to make gold out of cotton and raisins.
-Try to grow another toe
-Read the Bible in all languages
-Make the perfect tax return
-Record birds singing and edit into hit songs
-Drink one glass of every wine bottled
-Organize fires
-Try to forget everything you ever learnt in school
-Watch the moon complete its circle from new to full
-Invent a pair of sunglasses that see very small animals
-Play Russian roulette
I already have way too much going on, I really don't need a hobby. However, if I'm going to do any of the above things for a hobby I think it will be to try and drink all the possible wine in the world, while watching Morgan Freeman songs and finding subliminal messaging in metal music. Sounds like an epic time! Now lets get started!

No comments:
Post a Comment