Saturday, August 28, 2010
Day 68: Choose one hair on your body you will let grow
Day 68: Choose one hair on your body you will let grow
Choose one hair on your body you will let grow 1 yard long. Most hair grows at approximately half an inch a month, so within 8 years your chosen hair should be reaching optimum length. Remember to keep it clean, using shampoo and conditioner daily, and avoiding any tangling. Special note for pubic hair: tape it to your inside leg during sexual congress so as not to ruffle it. You'll never get bored of your special hair. Here for instance, we've used ours to recreate the Mona Lisa, only better.
This is really kind of gross to me for some reason so I'm going to choose one of the wispy hairs on the nape of my neck. I hate them, they never fit into ponytails, so I'm just going to hope they grow for this activity. I can easily wash them, and they won't look creepy as they grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment