Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 44: Defy Superstition

Day 44: Defy Superstition

Open your umbrella inside
Walk under a ladder
Whistle inside the house
Put keys on the table
Break a mirror
Step on a crack in the sidewalk
Let milk boil over
Cross paths with a black cat

(pictures of me looking stupid whistling inside)
For some reason a few of these are easier than others for me.  I'm weird about breaking a mirror, nor do I have one I would break for this task.  The rest I have no problem with, I didn't even know keys on a table and whistling inside were bad.  I guess if I believe in superstitions for those I'd be in trouble.  There is a black kitty that lives in the tailor shop next door to my house I pass her all the time but she's hard to get a picture of, and who would be superstitious about a cute little cat!  I couldn't find a ladder to walk under, and as mentioned I won't be breaking a mirror but the rest are complete.  I took pictures of a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment