Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 46: Birthday Day

 Day 46: Birthday Day!

Don't forget your special buddies' special day!  Write their birthdays down here so you'll remember them.  For those of you who can't be bothered, here is a list of convincing excuses: 

I couldn't remember where you lived. I knocked my head on the pavement and suffered 24-hour amnesia, To be honest, I never liked you much anyway.  Surely our friendship transcends material possessions like gifts.  We have this telepathic bond, and that's how I sent the card.  I can barely recall your name, let alone your birthday.  You didn't remind me.  I gave you a present last year.  Wht're u tlkng bout?  I snt u a txt msge, d'nt u gt it?  Well, you forgot our friendship anniversary.  I was gonna call but my bunny rabbit passed away.  I spent time with my mother.  I only follow the Chinese calendar.  I didn't forget!  You much have an evil double.

I didn't include family (i.e. - Parents, Sara, Bru or his family, cousins etc) because I would never forget those, they always transfer form year to year on my calendar.  When I move out of my family circle there aren't a ton of "special buddies".  There are certain friends that even if I don't talk to them or get to see them all the time I make sure to transfer their birthdays on my calendar from year to year for some reason.  The others are the ones I decided to include for today that are important people to me for one reason or another.

Rene 6/27
Julie 12/10
Rastad 6/7
Sandy 1/31
Lindley 9/2
Kate 4/27
Erin 10/4
Jay 8/7
Jose 9/17
Nontra 2/12
Lisa 10/28
Drew 7/29
Chad 6/18
Tim 11/11
Michelle 12/13
Adrienne 12/15
Crosby 4/15
Molly 5/17

No comments:

Post a Comment