Saturday, August 28, 2010
Day 72: Today is Closure Day
Day 72: Today is Closure Day
We all form a strong attachment to our first toy. Today, call up your kindergarten and ask them in they've found your rattle. Explain that you lost it a good few years ago now, but only recovered the memory of this last week. Emphasize how important it is to your psychological health that they find it (if necessary, send a letter from your psychiatrist).
I'm having a hard time finding the info on my actual preschool. It was called Tiny Tots but the one I called I don't think was correct. Either way I contacted them and told them I needed a dinosaur toy that I just remembered I lost over 23 years ago (at that time I was obsessed with dinosaurs and wanted to be a paleontologist). Dinosaurs were also the reason I had wanted to go to this school. I'm not sure the person I spoke to was even that old... she thought I was prank calling... which I guess I kind of was... and hung up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment