Saturday, August 28, 2010
Day 64: Today send a letter...
Day 64: Today send a letter...
...to someone at random with a photo of yourself, a $5 bill, no explanation and no sender address. See what comes of it.
I chose a random picture of myself from when Bruno and I were at Pepe's in Connecticut. You couldn't see anything but me to identify where we were. I put a $5 bill in the envelope. Then it was time to find an address. I typed random things in the computer but everything funny ended up being too close to home... literally on the east coast or near/around NYC. So I wanted to do a larger experiment and searched D'Eugenio Rd. this way, its a clue but not. There was one in Italy that was a residence. It seemed like a perfect place for it to go. I doubt anything would come of it, but you never know.*Note the person who lived there wasn't a D'Eugenio so it wasn't sent to family it was the street.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment