Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 50: Make People Notice You Today


Day 50: Make people notice you today

Keep one eye shut all day
Don't shave
Have money sticking out of your pocket
Talk crap non-stop
Spread money around
Wear a crown
Wear a high hat
Dress in colorful clothes
Carry a midget under your left arm
Whistle out of tune
Glue a spatula to your arm
Read the newspaper upside down 
Walk sideways crablike 

Today I wore my huge pink feather earrings that I love and are so beautiful.  Every time I wear them everyone stops me and wants to look at them and compliments them.  Something that wasn't planned was that the night before I'd eat something that was terribly wrong and felt so ill all day.  After being at work for a couple hours I brought more attention to myself by leaving early and not being there to answer questions.  In the end between leaving and wearing attention drawing earrings, it was a successful completion of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment