Saturday, August 28, 2010
Day 66: Today Save Water
Day 66: Today Save Water
The battleground of the 21st century will be water supply. Due to global warmin and demographic trends, huge swathes of Africa and Asia will find their water demand drastically overrun their supply. Inevitably this will result in migratory pressure toward the more temperate regions. Do your bit to prevent this by safeguarding water. Hold off going to the WC as far as physically possible (one flush per five people is enough). Don't shower or bathe quite so often: once a week is quite sufficient. And why water the lawn? Concrete is a much more contemporary look. Remember: water is life.
Ok, so I do believe in not wasting water; and so for today I did a cat bath and used dry shampoo on my hair. I flushed the toilet a total of three times today but did wash my hands. Everything at work is sensored so I couldn't not flush but instead I just held it as long as I could stand before going to the restroom. I remembered to turn off the faucet when I brushed my teeth and oddly enough I barely drank any water today. Oh, and as far as the concrete look, we definitely have that going for us here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment