Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 1: Warm Up





The first decision I had to make when I decided to take on this task was if I was going to start at the beginning and go straight through the book, or pick at random. I thought I would try and do the random route but as usual the OCD in me just can’t start randomly, so today’s task is as follows:

Day 1: Warm Up

As this is your first day, you should warm up with an easy task that will only change your life a little bit.

Choose one of the following options:

Do one press up.

Perform a striptease (in private).

Triple-tie your shoelaces.

Learn to play “chopsticks” on the piano.

Increase your typing speed by three words a minute.

Jaywalk in a pedestrian zone.

Set all your clocks to exactly the right time.

Whisper a white lie when no one’s listening.

Fantasize about your partner.

Use a different thickness comb.

Say “yo” instead of “hello”.

Hold the phone up to your other ear.

Tell someone your middle name.

Try a new sandwich filling.

Leave work five minutes early.

Bookmark a new website.

Give your genitalia pet names.

Decide which one of your toes is the prettiest.

Insult an insect.

Go on a one minute hunger strike.

I’ve decided to do 5 things randomly, not just one.

First I triple tied my shoelaces… see video…

Second I called the psychic to schedule an appointment and held the phone to my left ear instead of my right (see photo).

Third I found a new website I really love and bookmarked it (see photo).

Fourth I took a look at my toes and decided which was the “prettiest”… I think its the big one (see photo).

Fifth I found a found a bug and called it a little jerk (see photo... I know ridiculous)…


No comments:

Post a Comment