Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 53: Today, return all your junk mail

 Day 53: Today, return all your junk mail

Junk mail clogs up your mailbox and forces you to spend hours every month disposing of it.  But hey, ifyou send it back, it has the same effect on the compaines who dish it out.  Just write RETURN TO SENDER and change the name to B.Smith, Resources and Personnel Dept, and they will spend valuable time trying to work out who or what should be on the receiving end of your correspondence.

I had fun with this task because I love mail, but like everyone else hate the postal spam.  When I got my mail today unfortunately I didn't have a ton of junk mail but did the task anyway.  The only thing I changed was the B.Smith part.  As I mentioned previously I love the postal system and have a weird obsession with mail and the post offices... I don't know why.  However, the people that sent these things to me will have their services returned to them and they are the mailboxes I wish to clog in return.  Fun and easy task completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment