Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 28: Choose your final meal on death row and make it.

Day 28: Choose your final meal on death row and make it.

POPULAR CHOICES:

LEONARD ROJAS Offense Double Murder. Executed: 12/04/2002 One whole fried chicken (extra crispy), salad with Thousand Island dressing, French toast, two Diet Cokes, one apple pie, and French fries.

LAWRENCE BUXTON: Offense: Murder. Executed: 02/26/1991 Steak (filet mignon), pineapple upside down cake, tea, punch and coffee.

RON SHAMBURGER Offense: Murder. Executed: 09/18/2002 Nachos with chili and cheese, one bowl of sliced jalapenos, one bowl of picante sauce, two large onions (sliced and grilled), tacos (with fresh tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese), and toasted corn tortilla shells.

DEATH ROW CANNIBAL DENIED LAST MEAL Archie Williams, 36, was denied his last meal before his execution in July 2002. Reports from the prison state that Williams had requested that he be served his cellmate, John Peirson. Peirson, who was also on death row awaiting his execution had agreed to let him self be fed do his friend after his death. »They had made some sort of death pact with each other a few weeks before they were set to be executed,« stated Kevin Marsh, Warden of the San Angelo Maximum Security Prison. » The state is not in the habit of granting such odd and disgusting requests.«

To the last note… EW! Come on cannibal Archie did you really think that would pass?! As for me I could NOT decide what I would have. I chose either the Sweetwater salmon and mashed potatoes plate (my fav in VA besides Mom’s cooking) with a nice Sweetwater 420 beer from the good Ol’ATL! Or, I’d have a volcano roll from Jin sushi. Or, lastly I’d choose a Chipotle burrito bowl with guacamole and a huge bottle of smart water. For dessert with all of the above would be a small original from Pinkberry for dessert with granola, chocolate chips and raspberries on it. Yum!

**note I could not create these meals, but I can assure you I have ingested them at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment