Day 16: Discreetly give the finger to people all day todaySee image of page for below:
FIG A: What’s in my eye?!
FIG B: Just chilling out…
FIG C: Hmmm… I wonder
FIG D: Everything’s in order, officer
FIG E: Sure, take the last seat
FIG F: Rick pickings…
FIG G: Is there something in my teeth?
FIG H: I like to stay informed
FIG I: Business is business
I didn’t go out much today, it was a drizzly overcast crappy day out, but I stayed true to my tasks while I did. Bruno rolled his ankle really bad so this morning at 8am I ventured out to get him some Advil. I went to Duane Reade which I assumed would be open by then, however, NYC is a ghost town at that time on Saturday so I was mistaken. As I stood outside in the rain waiting for someone to come tell me what time they opened I remembered my task. When the manager finally came to the door and tried to communicate with me through the glass I put my hand on the door handle giving him the finger (discreetly of course)… I know I look so dangerous he couldn’t have poked his head out the door… he kind of deserved it. After this I went to Starbucks for a coffee still without my Advil and proceeded to grab my coffee, wallet in hand like FIG D above. I finally got Advil and headed home. Our breakfast arrived around 9am and when I exchanged the receipt for the bag I took it hanging on my middle finger. Haven’t really done anything else today but it was kind of a funny task to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment