Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 9: Do something before breakfast today

Day 9: Do something before breakfast today.

As any peasant worth his salt will tell you, the early morning is the best part of the day, so set the alarm for 5 o’clock and rise and shine.

-Watch the sunrise

-Gossip about your neighbor with the garbage men

-Go for a five mile run

- Call a friend and express surprise they’re not up yet

- Find out what’s on TV at this hour

- Lick morning dew off a leaf

- Have sleepy sex

- Milk a cow

This wasn’t too hard for me considering I’m an early riser and do a lot before breakfast on a daily basis. Sometimes I don’t even eat breakfast and I’ll have created a collection of repeat patterns at work before I eat any food.

Today however was the weekend, so it wasn’t as easy to get up and actually do something. What I did do was clean the house top to bottom (it really needed it); then I watched an episode of ‘Men of a Certain Age’ on TNT which apparently has re-runs on Saturday morning… the show was supposed to be funny but I found that episode a little depressing. Next, I watched the news only to find out a guy in the Lower East Side is burglarizing apartments on top floors for escape access to the roof (greeeaaat), and also that thirteen year olds were participating in racial hate crimes in Chinatown. This is why its best not to start your day with the news in my opinion. When all that was said and done I enjoyed my meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment